Solar panels and Intellicenter

Rpratt84

Aug 4, 2020
Folsom ca
Hi Everyone,

I have the intellicenter with solar roof panels and I am have an issue that I can’t figure out after reading the manual and messing with the system…

My solar works properly and when it hits the certain set temps its automatically diverts from the solar via the valve.

The issue is say my pool is 85 degrees and the solar shuts down at 84 degrees. My pump will keep pushing at 2700 rpm’s instead of going down to a lower rpm (I normally run about 1600 rpm when not going through solar) since it’s not using solar.

I can’t seem to figure out how to add that extra bit of programming. I tried at the sub panel and online.

Equipment: IntelliCenter with a VSF pump and pentair valves (which are working properly).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I have the intellicenter with solar roof panels and I am have an issue that I can’t figure out after reading the manual and messing with the system…

My solar works properly and when it hits the certain set temps its automatically diverts from the solar via the valve.

The issue is say my pool is 85 degrees and the solar shuts down at 84 degrees. My pump will keep pushing at 2700 rpm’s instead of going down to a lower rpm (I normally run about 1600 rpm when not going through solar) since it’s not using solar.

I can’t seem to figure out how to add that extra bit of programming. I tried at the sub panel and online.

Equipment: IntelliCenter with a VSF pump and pentair valves (which are working properly).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Can you post a screen shot of your schedules in intellicenter?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.