solar heating hoses

scout123

Bronze Supporter
Feb 18, 2018
Northwest GA
I bought a 2x20 XtremePowerUS solar panel off ebay for my 15 foot intex. The connections on the panel are 1 1/4, just like the intex hoses that come with the pool pump. I'm using the intex pump that came with the pool for the solar only. (I have a separately bought pump/filter for the pool). I need hoses to run from the panel to the pool for both the intake and output. I bought this...https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-1-4-in-x-24-ft-Sump-Pump-Discharge-Hose-Kit-EBHK24/205618043 , but when I put it on the solar panel connector, it's a little too big, or it could be that the end of the hose is really flexible and not stiff like the end of intex hoses, so it's loose fitting. Anybody have any ideas? What could I use instead, or how could I securely attach this? The 1st pic I have an intex hose attached. The problem with intex hoses is they are really short. thanks for any ideas
pool solar.jpgpool so.jpgpool s.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.