So pool shops are like anti virus software, they make the viruses to keep you coming back.

Filter is running. Of course one o-ring just teleported out of there, so i dodgy'd up a replacement from a condom I pulled from the filter. It's holding...again...

At first it failed to backwash. Bit of googling TFP and saw one guy say there was just too much air in pipes to over come, and/or sand blockage (i was going hard) so I just tried it on filter, no probs except some sand in pool, twisted back to backwash and bobs your uncle. The pressure was ridiculous what it sucks now. Newly clean its 10-15. Confirm in morning.

It's either leaking some air, likely, or cavitating internally though. I'm dying here from this 36 hour marathon. Still the water ran dirty in the end, so filter retains the title.

Test kits here soon as, so I'll be good to go again. Should I close up this thread? Start a new one for the SLAM results and whatever my next problem is?

Reactions: mgtfp
Test kits here soon as, so I'll be good to go again. Should I close up this thread? Start a new one for the SLAM results and whatever my next problem is?

I'd keep it all together. Maybe @Newdude wants to move the thread to the algae forum, it has kind of outgrown the introduction stage.

Of course one o-ring just teleported out of there, so i dodgy'd up a replacement from a condom I pulled from the filter. It's holding...again...

That's true "fix it with some shoestring and chewing gum" spirit. Did you find those too in the filter? Just curious...

Reactions: pshawman
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.