So it was like this when I moved in..

Found out, there was a bonding wire but NOTHING was bonded. đŸ˜³
But Hey !!! Now you know. Good catch.
Thanks for the help!!!!
That’s what we are here for. :)

Plus, you helped me kill some otherwise boring downtime at work waiting on other people to do things before I could do other things. So it was a win-win. (y)

Yes. The S8M500 cartridges will fit your housing. I called mine fatman and little boy. I can’t see a need to have the 2 housings identical sold with 2 similar filter sizes. So I’m guessing the 450/S8M150 was original and they discontinued it when they squeezed another 50 sq ft into the 500 filter.

I’m on Long Island.

Yes. The S8M500 cartridges will fit your housing. I called mine fatman and little boy. I can’t see a need to have the 2 housings identical sold with 2 similar filter sizes. So I’m guessing the 450/S8M150 was original and they discontinued it when they squeezed another 50 sq ft into the 500 filter.

I’m on Long Island.
Looks like the S8M500 it is.. now the real work is cut out for me with the SWCG, intelliconnect and new light.

Im from Suffolk County

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.