Smart bots?

jdi77

May 17, 2022
Arizona
I just joined today and have learned a ton already!! I’m just curious, do any of the bots have the ability to notify you if they’re stuck or having any other issues? With an app or something? Maybe it’s not a thing yet but my mind is racing with so many questions :) I don’t even have my pool yet (but my credit card is feeling the pain already) we had a Walmart pool a few years ago and the little bot would just sit in the same spot all day. All day. It was cheap-ish and I’m sure that had something to do with it (and we really just threw it up without trying very hard - we will do better this time around) but I’m wondering if there is a cleaning boy with some technology to alert me when it needs rescuing?! I’ll apologize in advance for all my questions, I’m trying to search and learn the forum and trying not to lose my mind - this is all like a foreign language to me right now!

Welcome to the club! This is a really special place, glad you found us.

I don't know about tech-filled bots. We got the best "dumb" bot we could find based on recommendations and reviews online. It only occasionally gets stuck in one place, and if I notice it's there, I'll throw it back in the middle of the pool and start it up again for another cycle. With an above ground pool, seems like there's not much for it to get stuck on, yeah?

Reactions: jdi77
Welcome to the club! This is a really special place, glad you found us.

I don't know about tech-filled bots. We got the best "dumb" bot we could find based on recommendations and reviews online. It only occasionally gets stuck in one place, and if I notice it's there, I'll throw it back in the middle of the pool and start it up again for another cycle. With an above ground pool, seems like there's not much for it to get stuck on, yeah?
which bot and how much $?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.