North/Central Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
We have Wet Edge Signature Matrix pebble finish, completed in December 2022. Yesterday, I happened to lean against a wall in the deep end and felt a rough spot. I put on some goggles and went underwater to look at the area. This is when I noticed what appears to be a small hole in the finish. It almost looks like a screw hole and is probably about that size. We do not seem to have a leak. I’ve only recently noticed the water level dropping at all, but it doesn’t seem to be losing any more water than would be expected from the heat. My question is whether I need to try to get this hole fixed or can I just treat this as a cosmetic imperfection, assuming no other issues pop up?

You did not say how deep so it may be very minor. However, call the PB or the company that did the plaster and have them come out to look. They can fill in a small gap. I have Wet Edge as well and had a shell turn black. They came out, dug it out, filled it in and sanded it.
If your PB is good, he should send a person to repair it.

Thank you. I don’t actually know how deep it is. They’ve already been out once to look at some other areas that I opted not to fix because they were deemed cosmetic and I was concerned they would be more noticeable after the repair. I am pretty confident I can get them out here again, I just wasn’t sure if it was necessary.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.