Hi all.
I am trying to figure out my slippery liner issue. My present readings are:

FC 6
CC 0
PH 7.4
TA 100
CH 125
CYA 80

If i follow the slam guide it calls for bringing tbe FC to 31. Is that required to fix the slippery bottom or is that just to kill off a green pool? Water is ckear, can see main drain screw heads.

Water temp is 90

Yes. SLAM

I'm not following the logic... FC at 6 and CC at 0. Why is SLAMing necessarily the answer to for a slippery liner? Are you showing any signs of algae jasong? Is it a saltwater pool?

I found that after adding borates and salt to my pool that the liner is slippery also (especially the slope from shallow to deep ends)... it's been this way since Easter.

Slippery=algae. (Beginning stages)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not following the logic... FC at 6 and CC at 0. Why is SLAMing necessarily the answer to for a slippery liner? Are you showing any signs of algae jasong? Is it a saltwater pool?

I found that after adding borates and salt to my pool that the liner is slippery also (especially the slope from shallow to deep ends)... it's been this way since Easter.

Do you ever brush the slope? Brushing is an often overlooked step in the TFP process.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.