Slamming my pool help please

Please back off on the caps. We are all volunteers and doing the best we can. The caps make it seem like you are yelling.

Unless you plan on changing something, put your current results in both the "now" and "goal" areas. Right now, for you, that would be everything except FC.

You told us your CYA was 30, so use that value. If you are unsure, please retest it. It will make a difference on how much FC you need to add. For a CYA level of 30, your SLAM FC goal is 12. For a CYA level of 50, it would be 20.

Make sure you go to the bottom of the page to the yellow portion labeled Suggested Goal Levels. Choose troublefreepool, vinyl, and bleach. Your suggested levels will appear in each individual row/box. See also: Pool School - Recommended Levels

Marian Paroo

I am so sorry I am not yelling it is easier to use all caps for me I will not use them if thst is what they mean.

Again I am dorry if I have offended anyone.

I am taling about after I finish the slam. I know right now the main concern right now is FC and CC.

Please tell me if I am correct I am not sure .

FC-4
PH-7.6
TA ? What mine normally is around 110-120-140 so what should I put as my goal for TA?

CH- Test kit checks this but on this chart it says 0-360 (Dont add)
Does that mean do not test?

CYA-50

This is whst I think tell me is it right please.

Thanks
I am sorry to be asking so many questions

NOW. GOAL. OTHER
FC 4. 20 Enter your bleach percent
pH. 7.6. 7.6
TA. 120. 120
CH. 50. 50. Do not test
CYA. 50. 50. Change both of those if you retest. Put the new number in both places.
Salt. 0. 0
Borate. 0. 0
temp. 85. 85
Suggested Goal Levels: choose in drop down boxes: trouble free pool, vinyl, bleach.

Goodmorning Maruan

My CYA was 30 when I started the slam and I have not checked anything else just my FC and CC

But I think I might check it today

RETEST
8 am

FC-7.5
CC-0.5

Pool math ssys
100 oz

Adding

8:15 last night had 11.0
8: am FC 7.5

Lost 3.5

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Please back off on the caps. We are all volunteers and doing the best we can. The caps make it seem like you are yelling.

Unless you plan on changing something, put your current results in both the "now" and "goal" areas. Right now, for you, that would be everything except FC.

You told us your CYA was 30, so use that value. If you are unsure, please retest it. It will make a difference on how much FC you need to add. For a CYA level of 30, your SLAM FC goal is 12. For a CYA level of 50, it would be 20.

Make sure you go to the bottom of the page to the yellow portion labeled Suggested Goal Levels. Choose troublefreepool, vinyl, and bleach. Your suggested levels will appear in each individual row/box. See also: Pool School - Recommended Levels

Marian what you sent me about goals was great!

I have read #81, thanks it upset me about the caps cause I was not trying to be rude.

so really you are saying troublefreepool suggested levels I should leave that with what tfp has in there...
I need to just do my now totals unless I am slamming

Thank you so much again

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.