SLamming and busy schedule

As of now after slamming I try to test it everyday and add whatever I need.
Follow the FC/CYA Levels religiously. To a T. Stay in target range no matter what. Aim a bit high to fall back into target range after your daily FC consumption. Never ever EVER dance the line of minimum, much less 0 FC.

There is no harm in going over and lots of leeway all the way up to slam levels. There is zero leeway going under. :)

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Follow the FC/CYA Levels religiously. To a T. Stay in target range no matter what. Aim a bit high to fall back into target range after your daily FC consumption. Never ever EVER dance the line of minimum, much less 0 FC.

There is no harm in going over and lots of leeway all the way up to slam levels. There is zero leeway going under. :)
Okay. So it's perfectly fine to raise it up if I'm leaving for couple of days?

Okay. So it's perfectly fine to raise it up if I'm leaving for couple of days?
SLAM or anything under it is A-OK. It burns off a little quicker at higher levels, but mere collateral damage if you get to take a long weekend off for $7 in ‘wasted’ chlorine. That’s not a waste at all if you think about it. :)

SLAM or anything under it is A-OK. It burns off a little quicker at higher levels, but mere collateral damage if you get to take a long weekend off for $7 in ‘wasted’ chlorine. That’s not a waste at all if you think about it. :)
Great. Most of the weekend we leave our house to work on our property in different state. Before I used the chlorine tablets but it looks like I will switch to liquid chlorine

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.