Skinnydipper's Backyard

skinnydipper

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 2, 2007
Riverside, CA
Here's a few pics of our backyard living quarters...

<a>
62yh941.jpg
</a>

<a>
5xxi36b.jpg
</a>

<a>
4po43g2.jpg
</a>

<a>
67qz3h0.jpg
</a>

<a>
669anfc.jpg
</a>

the rest of the backyard...

<a>
508dx4y.jpg
</a>

<a>
67o7muu.jpg
</a>

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for making them bigger. My gosh, it's so beautiful!!
I also now can see you have doxies!! I love those dogs. I had a doxie who was my best friend growing up. My brother has had several mini-doxies. Gosh, they are such smart dogs.

Thank you for the compliments, everyone!

I la la la love my doxies! I have 2 short haired red girls, 1 long haired chocolate boy, and four 4 1/2 wk old puppies that are here a few more weeks before going to their new homes.
They always stand around us when we're swimming, looking like they want to get in but when we put them in they jump right back out. So last night we were in the spa and Felicia, our 8 yr old doxie, just looked so sad so I turned off the bubbles and set her on the step. She was soooo happy!!! She doesn't like to swim, but she did want to just hang out with us. I offered her some of my Corona Light but she decided she'd go with spa water instead. ;-)

You've got quite the brood of doxies. Mine was a short haired red - whose hair exactly matched mine. She followed me everywhere.

I've told this story before on this forum. My doxie absolutely loved to be in the water. I grew up along a river and if we were in the water, she was in the water. If we got in the boat and didn't take her, she'd swim out to us. When we were going to take a bath, we had to be sure the bathroom door was shut tightly else she'd come barreling in and jump right in the tub.

Another cute story about her -- I also had a cat, that my folks let have 1 litter of kittens before we had her spayed. My Doxie would babysit that litter of kittens when the momma cat went outside. She'd sit there and lick and nuzzle those kittens and then, ever so often, she'd pick each one up by their scruff and take them to the litter box, and then take them back to their bed, just like momma cat would do. She acted just like an old grandma with those kittens. We lived in the country, so the animals were free to come and go. When her dog friends would come around, she'd chase them off. When momma cat returned, she'd go on outside and play with her dog friends, again.

Oh, I have a bazillion more cute stories about that doxie. She was such a treat and so very smart.

What an incredible back yard. My wife is jealous of the inground trampoline - nice touch.

I really like the grotto flowing into the spa. It looks like the grass is all new sod. Is it a new home or did you just re-sod the whole yard with the project?

Oh, and if I haven't already said so, wecloome to TFP. Your pool has been added to the slideshow on the homepage. I really had a hard time deciding which one to use, so I picked the one that showed the entire pool with the grotto.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.