Skimming a Wading Area

Jafarus

Bronze Supporter
May 4, 2020
Tennessee
I recently bought a home and I have a wading area in my pool than gets no circulation from the returns. It is deceptively large for this picture due to the camera angle. It is about 8 ft of the total 32 ft length of the pool, pool is around 20ft wide on average. No returns in this area. The other returns are deeper than the wading area so I can't get any circulation. Thinking about creative ways to circulate the water using some sort of replacement plug into the current water feature (pop up bubbler insert for Paramount PV3 floor tube, fairly useless). Stuff just gathers over there.... Any thoughts are appreciated.

Pool features.JPG

J,

Sorry no ideas from me, other than to sweep the area into the main pool.. Seems like anything other than a pop up head would be in the way or have people tripping over them.

I assume the 6 return jets are all set to force the water in the pool to swirl around like a giant flushing toilet bowl... but much slower of course.

Odd to have two skimmers almost right next to each other.. :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.