Skimmer in the higher end of an unlevel pool

MissDju

Jun 19, 2022
California
My vinyl-lined in-ground pool has become quite unlevelled over the last two years, and it's gotten to the point where adding water to it so that it comes up to the middle point of the skimmer, brings the water up to the edge of the other end of the pool. I can't afford a pool remodel/releveling at this time, and spending a lot of money on lowering the skimmer on an unlevel pool sounds like a bad idea. I'm therefore trying to figure out a temporary way/mechanism to pressure/bring water upwards into the skimmer if I end up not being able to keep the pool water level high enough to run the pump/filter normally. Does anyone know if something like that exists, or have other creative ideas? Thanks for your help!

Two thoughts come to mind, physically moving that skimmer down a foot or you could simply plumb a flexible piece of pvc out the mouth of the skimmer, of course it’s glued into a mpt fitting that screws into the port at the bottom of the skimmer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.