Skimmer Identification for Gasket Replacement

longtrip89

Mar 16, 2023
Jackson, MS
I diagnosed a leak around my skimmer and upon further inspection, there was no gasket between the faceplate and liner, only an excessive amount of poorly applied silicone caulk. After a trip to my local pool store, where I was told they'd never seen a skimmer like this and didn't know how they would order a replacement gasket without a part number, I'm stuck with a leaky skimmer and no replacement parts.

That brings me to this post. Does anyone have any information on this skimmer? Manufacturer, part number, etc. that could help me locate and acquire a new set of gaskets?

Outside measurements:
13.5" wide x 10.5" tall

Top cut out:
10" x 5.5"

Bottom cut out:
10" x 2.25"

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_4721.jpg
    IMG_4721.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4722.jpg
    IMG_4722.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 3
I diagnosed a leak around my skimmer and upon further inspection, there was no gasket between the faceplate and liner, only an excessive amount of poorly applied silicone caulk. After a trip to my local pool store, where I was told they'd never seen a skimmer like this and didn't know how they would order a replacement gasket without a part number, I'm stuck with a leaky skimmer and no replacement parts.

That brings me to this post. Does anyone have any information on this skimmer? Manufacturer, part number, etc. that could help me locate and acquire a new set of gaskets?

Outside measurements:
13.5" wide x 10.5" tall

Top cut out:
10" x 5.5"

Bottom cut out:
10" x 2.25"

Thanks in advance!
Looks like this one.

On the same site is a parts list:
  • Aqua Genie Faceplate Gasket H01616P

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.