Signed contract Last NIGHT ...What should I look out for on my PB? bait and switch stuff..........

Are they charging 350 per load to remove material from the site? Dirt, gravel, etc? Glad my buddy owns an excavation company.

Why is the startup so expensive? I don’t get that at all.

I would not get the uv like others have said. Also deff a robot.

I’m so confused. So is that price also for all the other stuff that is in the drawing from the designer or just the pool?

My cousin lives in Chatham New Jersey which I know is an expensive area and his plaster pool prices were no where near that.

What were the other estimates like that you got?

The design is pretty cool. It will look awesome when done. But man expensive.
just the pool. hardscap is another 100k+
Yes 350$ a load for dirty , they figured ~30

OTHER quotes where close , I Believe I’m paying 15% premium for trust in the PB

Your pool drawing at the beginning of your post is gorgeous, I love the design, the way the dining area is set to the side, the little pool house, it is going to be beautiful.

And your price quote made me instantly feel better about the $50k-ish TOTAL I am spending on my pool. And you said the hardscape is another $100k!?! Wow talk about sticker shock. New Jersey IS expensive!!

I would just say relax, and enjoy watching it take shape. I have tried to take a Zen approach to my build, and not sweat it so much. Its all turning out beautiful, and I am sure yours will too. Can't wait to see the photos!

And your price quote made me instantly feel better about the $50k-ish TOTAL I am spending on my pool. And you said the hardscape is another $100k!?! Wow talk about sticker shock. New Jersey IS expensive!!

I think plus electrician and plumber.

Going to be nice though.

The title of this thread is off putting and gives me pause as a contractor. I would review my enforcement and collection mechanisms.

I personally, socially & professionally know all the Hydrazzo dealers in NJ and those that outsource its application. The specced equipment further narrows the field.

As they say in Jersey, they are all “stand up guys.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Chickinvic
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.