Show me your steps/ tanning ledges in a liner pool! (No white)

lgibson888

Apr 4, 2020
Texas
I was pretty set on a gunite pool until talking to another builder. We have dogs, so I assumed a vinyl liner was out of the question. They are quoting us a 36mil “pet safe” liner. But the steps and ledge worry me.
I want a more natural pool look.No white steps or trim. We’ll stick to tan or grey color, no trim, with a rock coping.
I have read you can get solid (fiberglass?) steps and ledges in colors so they blend in, and aren’t bright white. But can’t find any pictures.
Anyone have this in your pool? ??? I’m still uncertain which way we’ll go. I should have 4 quotes back this weekend!

Hi. I found this for you while you hang tight and wait for responses from members who have them
@l1ltaral1l is one. Scroll to the bottom for the after pic

Here is Tara's build thread

Thanks for the tag! I am a slacker with being on TFP now that I'm working from home. Here's one of ours. We have a grey liner with grey steps - Roman walk in steps on the deep and shallow end. The pool was closed shortly after completed - but we might attempt opening ourselves tomorrow. Eek! Will snap more pics if we do.

water1.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.