Show me your set up without a deck

Chrissyb2411

Jun 5, 2020
NH
Hello. I’m hoping we will have an 18ft above ground soon (pending any more delays). I’m interested in seeing how people set up their space if they are not building a deck. We have a large flat space, and I’m thinking of setting up some Adirondack chairs or something as a landing zone for kids and/or adults not swimming but stayning near the pool. Anyone have a set up they might share? Thanks.

hi there :) i dont have an abg pool but want to suggest when you put the pool up you put the pump/filter towards the back so its not the first view of from the house, or distracting while sitting around it.

maddie

hi there :) i dont have an abg pool but want to suggest when you put the pool up you put the pump/filter towards the back so its not the first view of from the house, or distracting while sitting around it.

maddie
my husband already has made that big clear. He’s very aesthetically picky (I wouldn’t care about looking at the pump and filter set up). 😬

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.