NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I need some help! I’m trying to figure out the best way to proceed with opening my pool. Vinyl liner and only a few feet of water in the pool currently and it’s completely green. I’ve removed as many leaves as I can see. I’m afraid of removing all the water because of the vinyl liner. Any suggestions?

36,000 gal
20x40
Salt water systemIMG_2478.jpeg

The TFpro salt from TFtestkits.net and here is why.

There are 2 price brackets :

K2006 : supplies too small
TF100 : 2.7x the same supplies

---------------

K2006C : too many CH and TA tests. Not enough FC tests

TFPro : nicer case. Includes $44 stirring device. Supplies doled out for how we need.

*either TF kit can be upgraded to salt, which includes the $30 Salt test for $20 more, making them even better values.

*either TF kit can be upgraded to the SLAM option which doubles the FC supply you'll be blowing through to clear the swamp.

If you get the TF100 Salt, definitely add the smart stir. It's a must for most of us. The organization of the TFpro case is well worth the difference in cost at that point. (30?). It's really nice.

But either TF Salt kit beats their Taylor counterpart, all using the same Taylor drops.

Reactions: wilmingtonmama
The TFpro salt from TFtestkits.net and here is why.

There are 2 price brackets :

K2006 : supplies too small
TF100 : 2.7x the same supplies

---------------

K2006C : too many CH and TA tests. Not enough FC tests

TFPro : nicer case. Includes $44 stirring device. Supplies doled out for how we need.

*either TF kit can be upgraded to salt, which includes the $30 Salt test for $20 more, making them even better values.

*either TF kit can be upgraded to the SLAM option which doubles the FC supply you'll be blowing through to clear the swamp.

If you get the TF100 Salt, definitely add the smart stir. It's a must for most of us. The organization of the TFpro case is well worth the difference in cost at that point. (30?). It's really nice.

But either TF Salt kit beats their Taylor counterpart, all using the same Taylor drops.
Thank you! I went and looked at the kits and saw the add ons and was all confused. Going to order now. Thanks for the tip!