Sheared off access panel screws, ideas?

Serial number 35212J2 was made on Monday December 17 2012. So, not quite 8 years old.

Introduction of a new standard date code was implemented in August of 2006 that will eventually be used on all A. O. Smith
product.

The first three characters represent the day of the year, the next two the year, and the last two the plant code.

For example, 12306M, would mean the 123rd day of 2006 (12306) manufactured in A. O. Smith’s plant (4M).
Neat! So my serial # says 35212J2, so that would be the 352nd day of 2012. Learn something new every day! Thanks!

he few people I've spoken to about a replacement are really pushing for a single speed 1.5 H
That would be a hard NO. They are cheaper up front, and not by a whole heck of a lot, but you'll pay for it in electricity costs especially in NJ (ask me I used to live in CT).

Go with a similar size horsepower to what you have now. You may be able to find a decently priced replacement at inyo pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.