setting up app

Sep 7, 2018
Kansas
I have been using the TFP app for a while and today I tested my CYA and it has gone down to 70. Now I input the new number into my FC table to get my chlorine addition. The next time I went back into the app my CYA number was back up to 80. How do I keep the new data in? Also how do I reset the maintenance times? It always says I need scrubbing and backwashing. Sorry, guess I'm not app literate.

When you update a test result, maintenance item, etc, be sure to touch the check mark in the upper right to save the data.

1. Open app
  2. Press "Logs" on bottom menu (not "New Log")
  3. Press any item in your last test results
  4. Change date and time
  5. Enter new test results in each field
  6. Press check mark in upper right corner to save the current results
Same procedure for adding chemicals, cleaning etc. - at #3 above, press the appropriate section and input date/time for what you did and press check mark.

Works for iOS and Android app .... only saves your most recent entries inthe free version.

Figured out if I don't have premium I have to sign out and re enter pool data when I log back in. I only use it to tell me how much chlorine I need. Everything else is balanced out just fine. Thought I would use it to remind me about maintenance, but I do most things either daily or every other day, so really not needed. Thanks for the responses.

The free version of the app allows you to save your pool info. You shouldn't need to sign in/out each time. If you also set up maintenance intervals, it will remind you when its overdue in the "Overview" menu item.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.