semi-inground pool (head is spinning)

Purchased a 18 x 33 oval from pool factory last year. Did my own excavation and it's in about 20 inches. Nice depth. I poured concrete apron all around it. I live in the northwest and we had a nasty winter with lots of snow. I covered it and it looked great this spring. Installing heat pump now. No regrets. I installed by myself. It took about 4 weeks. Not difficult just time consuming. Let me know if I can help.

Anyway, here is what we are looking for...

LOL on your Not To Scale notation, your idea looks to be very inviting! It might be good to scale truer to actual, for space and aesthetic purposes (left/right, in/out). Unless your property allows for it. Learned the hard way after excavation, the cities ordinance codes and had to make some tight adjustments because of backset. Also look into city codes for electrical requirements and don't be shocked how much contractors charge there. We were! I did myself with a backup review from a experienced neighbor.
$3000 for excavating? We rented a mini bobcat from local hardware store, way cheaper, because ours was too big to get through the fencing. Reused the excess for backfill and dirt in the yard to make swells and direct drainage, pretty like a golf course now. ?
Another concern on finding installers, installing up against existing deck, might be easier & cheaper to build 1-2 feet further out and add a step(s) or extend the deck a smidgen.
Have you gotten estimates on the deck surround yet? All estimates help a budget and expect unforseable expenses.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.