Semi-above Ground Pool project

s276474

Jul 26, 2021
North MO
Greetings:

My family and I are in the process of ordering a semi-above ground pool. After much research, we have landed on a 27' round Embassy Royal Retreat by H.I.I. MFG. We are planning on doing a self-install as we live in a very-rural area of North Missouri and it is about impossible to get a builder here. Our pool site has about 2' of elevation drop so I'm planning on one side of the pool being "buried" about 2' and the other side would be free standing.

So far we have a beaded 25 Ga. liner along with the beaded track, Embassy Pools skimmer, Armor Shield floor pad, foam pool cove, Hayward S210T filter with 1.5 horse Power-FLo Matrix 2-speed pump.

I'm needed some input on adding a SWG to our system and need recommendations... I've heard and read good things about the Circupool RJ-30 but man that initial cost is steep. Also would like some input or options on floor padding and also pump/sand filters.

Any input or help is appreciated!

Yeah, costs of just about everything is getting ridiculous. But the Circupool products are quite popular. Have you seen the online SWG comparison page at Discount Salt Pools. If not it's a good area to checkout. Be sure to get an SWG rated for at least 2X the sie of your pool. For floor padding, a lot of AGP owners go with XPS insulation panels or Gorilla pads just to name a couple. Hope that helps you get started.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.