Screenlogic vs. Screenlogic2

Mary-H

Bronze Supporter
Oct 28, 2019
South Florida
Hi, everyone, just discovered your awesome forum... I've had a pool for about ten years, but the original system did most everything for me. My Pentair Intellitouch Indoor Control Panel is on its way out... All my timed events are still working, but the lights on the board have gone out, so I am making plans to replace it. The Screenlogic is what I (think I) want to replace it with, since it appears to be a more modern setup, and frankly a lot cheaper than the Panel ($150 or so less).
Long story short, I thought I ordered a Screenlogic2 and received what I think is an old one. Haven't opened the box yet, but it (the box) appears to have been sitting on a shelf for a while, and my receipt doesn't say SC2, so I am wondering if anyone has any insights as to the benefit of a SL2 over the original... Before I go to the trouble of sending it back etc etc.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Mary,

You need P/N 522104.. The box does not say ScreenLogic "2", just ScreenLogic.. Inside will be a Protocol adapter, and two transceivers. One that looks like an antenna for the outside unit and one that goes inside near your home network.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Mary,

You need P/N 522104.. The box does not say ScreenLogic "2", just ScreenLogic.. Inside will be a Protocol adapter, and two transceivers. One that looks like an antenna for the outside unit and one that goes inside near your home network.

Thanks,

Jim R.
That's the SN I ordered, and the one I received... So I'm good to go, many thanks, Jim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.