Screenlogic Setup

gman8177

May 6, 2019
Tustin, CA
What is the difference between "Spa" and "Spa High" and why do I need to have them both on to get maximum bubbles while using the spa? And is there a link for a tutorial on how to best use the Pentair Screen Logic app? I am a fairly new pool owner and just want to make sure I am utilizing all the features.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 13
G,

Pump speed wise, there is no difference between your Spa speed and the Spa High speed..

What it actually does depends on the guy who set it up.

Spa High could do something else other than just tell the pump to run at 3450 RPM.. but without more info it would be impossible to tell.

Show me the following pages... I find the PC app is easier to understand when programming or trying to understand how the overall system works.. ScreenLogic really does nothing itself.. It just shows how the EasyTouch is programmed and allows changes to be made.

View media item 1964

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited:
would expect that spa is your normal spa pump speed... I use 2400 normally then high would be above that day 3200 to 3400 if you like more pressure from the jets and like to burn electricity. Just needs to be adjusted.

For some reason my scheduler stopped working. I used to be able to schedule when I want the jacuzzi to start heating but it no longer works. It looks like the scheduler is saving correctly but the system does not fire up. See attached photos.

Attachments

• scheduler screen.PNG
    scheduler screen.PNG
    548 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen at 405pm.jpg
    Screen at 405pm.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Set at 4pm.jpg
    Set at 4pm.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
g,

Why do you have two Pool schedules for the same times?

Does your EasyTouch have a load center with a bunch of circuit breakers? If not, you may have a "lite" version of the EasyTouch which has a max of 4 schedules including any egg-timer not set to the default of 12 hours... The reason I ask is because ScreenLogic will let you add a bazillion schedules, they just won't work.

Your spa will only increase in temperature if you have the "Change heat set point" set to yes...

Thanks,

Jim R.

I am not sure how I got 2 pool settings scheduled but I just deleted one. I have some Egg Timers that were there already when I got the pool but I am not sure how to delete them. I am having issues getting the software on my PC so I am pretty much relying on the IOS app.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
g,

There is no reason to have any egg timer set to anything but the default of 12 hours... unless you want to manually turn something on, and have it shut off automatically..

As an example... I have a fill line that I manually turn on when my water gets low, and an egg timer shuts it off after an hour.

You can't delete and egg timer, just set it to 12 hours and it won't count as a schedule...

Do you have circuit breakers in your EasyTouch???

Would look something like this...

Pentair Install2.jpg

Thanks,

Jim R.

G,

On the front of the main outside panel is a "Reset" button.. Pushing it is just like rebooting your PC at home, no programming will be lost. But, just like your PC, it can often take a few minutes to boot back up..

Explain to me again what is not working?

Thanks,

Jim R.

I used to be able to go into "Schedules" on the phone app and then click "Add New Scheduled Program" which would open up a new schedule at the top. I then changed it to Pool or Spa depending on what I wanted to heat. I would set it to Manual, set start time and end time and what day I wanted it to run. I used this frequently for the kids when they would have friends over so that it could start early in the AM and be ready when they wanted to swim.

Lately it hasn't actually turned on at the set time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.