ScreenLogic Question

SteveK52

Bronze Supporter
Mar 11, 2019
Taylors South Carolina
I am having a problem keeping my landscape lights on all the time. I have the lights set for dusk to dawn within the Volt transformer. I have the transformer wired into my Pentair Easytouch and controls work properly. If I just turn on the circuit in ScreenLogic it eventually shuts it off ( is there a time out after so many hours?) so I created a program and it too eventually turns it off (see photo attached). What am I missing?Screen Shot 06-07-19 at 09.18 AM.PNG

Steve,

If you have the landscape lights set from dusk to dawn, what is the point of using the ET at all??? :scratch:

You just need to set up the landscape light circuit as "Don't Stop" in the egg timer section.. Everything has default setting of 12 hours unless you change it. If you turn a scheduled circuit on manually, depending on when you do it, it will shut off after the egg-timer times out..

View media item 1966
Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had not looked at the egg timer and wasn't aware that there were automatic run times there. I will check that out further. I would normally have the landscape lights turn off around midnight (using ET) but we have been having some trouble with break-ins in the neighborhood so on a temporary basis I have been leaving the lights on all night. Thanks for the info on the egg timer.
Steve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.