Screenlogic or intellicenter

Apr 4, 2018
mass
Hi all!

I am looking to setup the screen logic or if I can the intellicenter. I would like to be able to control my system from my phone , what is everyone’s thoughts?

Here is my setup:

16x32 Black Granite Full Width Vinyl Over Stepsl (7ft Deep), Pentair Intelliflo VST 2, IC40, Master Temp 400, IntelliBrite 5G, Clean & Clear Plus, Easy Touch 4

The IntelliCenter is a much newer and better EasyTouch system... Screenlogic is an add on to the EasyTouch but the new IntelliCenter comes with a build in control system that is used in place of ScreenLogic..

So you can have an EasyTouch with ScreenLogic, or you can have an IntelliCenter..

If you were building a new pool, I would say go with the IntelliCenter... but since you already have an EasyTouch 4, then your only option is the buy the ScreenLogic addition.

I have an EasyTouch with ScreenLogic and love it.. It makes using and programming the EasyTouch about 10 x easier and much more fun.

Here is a link to the system you need.... Pentair ScreenLogic Interface and Wireless Connection Kit 522104

ScreenLogic will allow you to use your phone, your tablet, or your PC.. I use my PC about 99% of the time. While the phone works, the PC let's you "see" everything on the same page and it actually allows you to visualize how the EasyTouch works.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I have the screenlogic protocol adapter on an easytouch 8.

Works great from my android, an ipad or my PC. Does almost everything. Android has two apps, one for config, one for general use.

I like that I can be out and decide I want to soak in the spa and turn the spa heat on so it is hot when I get home. I also like that after I'm done in the spa I don't have to go to the equipment pad to turn things off.

I'm happy I picked it up a while back.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.