Jul 21, 2020
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi Everybody,
My ScreenLogic interface only works in the early morning or when I am the only user on my wifi router network. Once the rest of the family is awake, the saps tee stops communicating.
The SL wireless interface link doesn’t have the TX or RX blinking when it is not working so I am thinking something to do with the roll router configuration and the adapter.
Router is a Netgear Nighthawk, which used to have a better interface to configure but they have removed a lot of the settings you can get to.
Has anyone had similar issues or knowledge of this? Any pointers are welcome and appreciated.
Thanks,

Update and possibly resolved: I changed some router settings with the Netheae Genie app. For then SL adapter made it Auto from wired connection. And then changed the wifi channels. May be coincidental but it’s working now during the day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.