ScreenLogic Connect for Windows

Kstubblefield

Feb 9, 2021
Richmond TX
I had a previous version of ScreenLogic Connect on my old laptop and had no issues. A few months ago I got a new laptop and I just tried to install the software but it will not connect. There is no local system listed and I have hit the reset button on the protocol adapter several times. It seems to see the system but looking at the system checks as it loads but gives an error and says the correct configuration version cannnot be found. By looking at the system checks as it loads it says my current software version is 5.2 build and 736 release, the software I have downloaded from Pentair is the latest which is 5.2-738. I'm guessing the mismatch is the issue. Is there somewhere I can download a version that matches my current system? Or am I off track here and there is something else I am missing?

1671821860347.png

K,

You may be correct, but I don't think the program is called "ScreenLogic Connect"

Not sure what the problem is, but I am running 52. build, 738.0 Release on Windows 10 with no issues.

You need to set it up to run as Administrator.

I got mine from here and just followed the instructions.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.