Screen Logic connection

gman8177

May 6, 2019
Tustin, CA
My connection for my Screen Logic stopped working yesterday. I tried to power down the router inside as well as shut down the breakers and reset the outside sub-panel but still nothing is working. Is there a reset option for this problem other than powering down?

What connection? From your PC, the remote connection or ??? Does ScreenLogic come up and just not control anything or can you not see your system?

Have you lost the wireless link between the ET and the protocol adapter?

If the problem is that you can no longer talk to it via your phone, then I would try to reload the protocol adapter..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hi Jim

Its the connection between my IOS device (phone/Ipad) and the receiver itself. I have attached what my phone does when I am trying to login remotely and when I am at home, it just says something about "Searching for System Controller" until it finally times out.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi Jim
I wish I was more techy but I'm not. I have a PC and I would live to reload my protocol adapter but I have no idea what that is. If its too technical to explain, I can call my IT guy.

Also, since you mentioned it above, can I access my Screen Logic settings from a PC as well?

Thank you,

Gary

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Thanks for the feedback...

When you say a new "receiver" do you mean one of the two wireless links? Or are you talking about the Protocol Adapter..?

Any idea how they determined what you needed? It might help others with the same issue.

Thanks again,

Jim R.

Actually after all was said and done it was determined that my audio professional shook the switching port loose where the network cable is plugged into and once it was secured, all worked miraculously. Ugh!

Thank you for your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.