Screen logic connect - cannot connect

FloridaDelight

Jan 26, 2021
Florida
Good afternoon one and all
I am a villa owner in Orlando (but currently UK based) and came across this today when trying to log in to my system via screen logic connect on my lap-top (never had a problem before)
Has anyone got an idea why this might have happened

Screen Logic  remote login.jpg
- is it a specialized technician job or can my management company sort it by simply turning the Wifi antenna off (and the protocol adapter) and then switch it back on?

Many thanks in anticipation

Richard

Hi Jim
Thank you for your reply.
I'm not aware of anyone on our particular resort having the same system so alas I'm not able to answer it. The whole system has worked extremely well over the last 20 months with few issues. For me, the main frustration is not being there to troubleshoot the problem myself whilst being here in the UK. I currently have the system with a set start/ finish time for pool /spa heat and with guests leaving the premises this morning I'm not able to turn off the pool heat. Would it be a case of my Man Co manually hitting the 'heat' button (which I assume is still lit) in the outdoor control panel to end the pool being heated whilst retaining the current timings on the system? If the heat button is turned off would this prevent the pool being heat until selected again?
Many thanks
Richard

Richard,

I can't see where any manual input would make your ScreenLogic not connect.. If your ScreenLogic can't connect to the pool right now, I would not believe anything the display on your end says.. It is just seeing old data..

Do you have anyone near the pool that can physically go to your pool and reboot everything.

Could could be a circuit breaker popped in the EasyTouch and there is now no power to the outside antenna.. :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Richard,

I can't see where any manual input would make your ScreenLogic not connect.. If your ScreenLogic can't connect to the pool right now, I would not believe anything the display on your end says.. It is just seeing old data..

Do you have anyone near the pool that can physically go to your pool and reboot everything.

Could could be a circuit breaker popped in the EasyTouch and there is now no power to the outside antenna.. :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks Jim, I'll have my Man Co look at this asap.

Richard

Jim
We managed to resolve the issue today. We did a reboot of the system inside and also outside (breaker switch) and have repositioned the protocol and antenna away from other electrical appliance sources.
Many thanks for your time and support.
Take care and stay safe
Richard

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.