Savi Melody (jandy) light replacement

Steve7124

Dec 15, 2019
Austin, Texas
Hello! I just had 2 of my led pool lights professionally replaced. It looks like 2 more are on the way to going out and I was hoping to find them online to replace myself, however I can't seem to find them anywhere other than wholesalers. The light I am looking for is Jandy Pro-series nitchless hydrocool lights, model jlu4c6w100. It looks like the original company (Savi) was acquired by Jandy which is now a part of Zodiac pool systems? Can anyone enlighten me on what is going on? Why can't I find these anywhere retail. I saw somewhere a statement that Jandy was quitting the internet...what in the world does that mean in this day and age? Thanks for any help you can provide

Thanks. Wow, that sucks. I understand pool repair people need to continue to work, and in fact I just paid a guy 1100 to replace 2 of my lights, but there are 2 more than need to be replaced and it is not fair for me to have to put up that much money to replace what is essentially the easiest pool replacement there is. Oh well, guess I will make do with dark areas in my pool until I can afford another repair. Thanks for the information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.