Santa Rosa - first time pool maintenance

teich
Nice looking pool.
+1 on what the other posters have mentioned, get the FC up to Target first. No need to worry about going over as the water is safe upto the SLAM level of you cya.

Adding the stabilizer has probably lowered your pH in case you were wondering. Let it come back up on it own over time.

Reactions: teich
I ordered the test kit and didn’t think much about it and had left it lying near the equipment pad. Around the same time I also noticed that our skimmer was missing the flapper, and generally started asking questions. For the flapper he first told me it didn’t matter, then installed something way too small. I ordered the right one myself and put it in. I was asking about the filter, and some general maintenance questions. Next week, he told me wife he didn’t think it ‘was worth the drive out here to keep working with you’.

added 1 gallon bleach @ 9am, tested @ 11am. FC now at 9.0, 0.0 CC. will test again around 2pm. Had the pool cover off just so I can sit next to it and enjoy looking at it as I’m getting work done. :)

Reactions: mguzzy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.