Sand filter/pump for Coleman power steel deluxe series pool

Meaganlynn

May 26, 2021
Taylor Michigan
So, I purchased a 18ftx48in Coleman pool this year and I am noticing that the little pump that it comes with does not do a good job what so ever. Can someone tell me what kind of pump I could or should switch to? My pool has 2 inlets that connect to a “T” and leads to the pump and one outlet that leads straight to the pump. Here is a photo for reference of what I have (sorry, it’s dark outside so this was the best I could do for now). But my pool is steel frame (definitely not an inflatable ring one like it shows in the pic that came with my pool). Lolimage.jpg

You can get any above ground pool pump and filter.. It just depends on how far you want to go.. I went all the way and did everything for in ground pool and hard pipe..

Here is a 1hp 1 speed.. Hayward Power-Flo LX Pool Pump, 1 HP, 115v, 6' Cord

This is a 2 speed that can be run on low 90% of the time and work great for you.. Hayward Power-Flo Matrix Pool Pump 1.5 HP, 2 Speed, 115v, 6' Cord

sand filter: Hayward Pro 18" Top Mt. Sand Filter with Valve

These are for above ground pools and will set you up for a great season.. Depending on what you want to do we can also go over how to do the pipe :)

Reactions: Meaganlynn
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.