LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Has anyone purchased this hot tub? (It could be a Coleman or Bestway, not sure)
We are considering it but after reading the thread of Intex inflatable hot tub problems, we're not so sure it's worth the work. It seems to be worth the price. A lot cheaper than a regular spa.
Reviews make it sound like it's not worth the work either.
Just dispose of it after problems arise?

Those are almost a disposable product- mainly because when things break it is difficult to get individual parts. If the cost is worth it is just something u have to decide about. They also don’t have that great of jets from what I understand. Nor do they hold heat well. I personally don’t have $500 + tax to throw away. My advice is save up a bit more & get a plug & play if u want an entry level tub. I got mine on Black Friday sale @ wayfair for $1900 & have been very happy with it for the past 3 years.
Of course if you need to be able to deflate it after use I guess that would be an advantage for the temporary style tub but there’s no way I would wanna go thru getting my tub set up & balanced just to dump it out & deflate it in short order.
We had a discount place here that would have those on occasion for around $150 & i considered one at that price point but I still really didn’t like the pump sticking out to the side.

Reactions: mariane
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.