Saltron Reliant CLG230A Settings and FC

bbrowncods

May 28, 2020
Suffolk, VA.
I have this SWG and I have read about % settings on other SWG's. However, this model just has a scale of 8 settings and then a "Super Chlor" setting. I know they are all relative but does anyone have information as to the output of each setting, especially the super chlor? I have searched Google to no avail and the manual leaves much to the imagination!
The reason I am asking is that I will go along with a 5-6 ppm of FC and 0.0 of CC with no change in pump or SWG settings (lowest led), and then I am at 3.5 ppm and 0.0. So now I am guessing do I go up to 2 dots, or all the way to 6 dots, or somewhere in the middle. It would be nice to know what output I am selecting.

Also is there a way to measure how much my pool is using/needing in FC? I would like to be proactive rather than reactive.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I think you can assume the 8 scale is linear and about 12% each dot and super chlor is 100%.

This page does not list the 230A to know what the exact CL output is....

You can guess it is around 1.2 and plug that into PoolMath Effects of Adding to calculate chlorine ppm output for your pool.

Reactions: bbrowncods
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.