Salt Water and chemicals

Jun 3, 2017
Las Vegas Nevada
Well after a long Las Vegas winter I thought I had my pool all cleaned up and ready to go. Filters cleaned , Salt cell cleaned and reading 2800. Every year I add a gallon of conditioner which gets me through most of the swim season(10,000 gallon pool or so). I go out the day after and my water looks a bit cloudy and my salt cell is reading 1500!!! What the heck happened??? Did I add to much conditioner this time?
Ill bring some water to Leslie's tomorrow before I dump more salt in. I just cant figure out what happened.

Welcome to TFP!!:handwave:

Sorry, but you wandered into the wrong place if you are talking about "conditioner" and going to the pool store to ask what is wrong with your pool......

We base our pool care system on accurate testing and only adding what the pool needs, when it needs it. To do that you need your own accurate test kit so that you can take control and not have any pool store sell you "junk" you don't need.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.