Salt Reading not changing - 2 month old cell

nafreire

Jul 15, 2021
toronto,ontario, canada
My T-Cell-3 was only used for 2 months last year before the pool was closed. I opened the pool about 2 weeks ago, and I cannot get my salt reading up. Omni Logic is only detecting 1500PPM and will not generate Chlorine because of the low salt warning. I'm waiting on my Taylor Pool salt kit to arrive but my local Pool store is telling I already have 2900PPM. My pool builder is telling me to remove the cell and clean it. Does this sound correct.

1651781786483.png

My T-Cell-3 was only used for 2 months last year before the pool was closed. I opened the pool about 2 weeks ago, and I cannot get my salt reading up. Omni Logic is only detecting 1500PPM and will not generate Chlorine because of the low salt warning. I'm waiting on my Taylor Pool salt kit to arrive but my local Pool store is telling I already have 2900PPM. My pool builder is telling me to remove the cell and clean it. Does this sound correct.

View attachment 407050
I have the pool at 80 Degrees

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.