Salt Cell won’t attach please help

Windylou

Silver Supporter
May 11, 2017
Groveton, Tx
My entire pool install has been an utter nightmare. Now we’re trying to put together the $600 salt cell & it won’t allow the adapter thing to screw all the way on. It turns about two times, then won’t go any further. We ordered the Hayward pump & sand filter along with the aquatrol & NONE of it had instructions. I’m so frustrated, anyone else have this issue?

I understand and empathise with your situation. I think, reading this, the best path for you is to hire a pool serviceman to install this equipment. It looks to me like taking another path may inadvertently cause other issues for you.

If this is simply not an option, then go to the manufacturers websites, download the required documentation, make sure all is thoroughly and exhaustively read several times before sitting down and drawing out on paper what goes where and the rough routing. Then read the manuals again and make sure you haven't misplaced an item, missed a step or overlooked one of the pesky cautions. Then build the system once you know everything is correctly placed and all the minor items are correct.

HTH

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.