S300i not running

Jun 11, 2015
Houston
So, I have had the robot almost a year now and started having an issue with it. The power supply seems to be working ok as it lights up when I turn it on. The problem is that when I turn it on, the robot does not move and the blue light on the front does not turn on and blink.

Does this mean the motor is done and need to be replaced?

Bee,

It should still be under warranty if only a year old.. My guess is that no blue light on the Robot is a bad power supply.. Just because it lights up does not mean it is supplying any voltage to the Robot. Almost impossible to trouble shoot them.. As a general rule, the motors don't just fail... When you first apply power to the Robot, it should move forward and then backward and then start cleaning.. If it moves at first and then quits, than usually means it has failed its self test. Does your do that or nothing at all?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Bee,

It should still be under warranty if only a year old.. My guess is that no blue light on the Robot is a bad power supply.. Just because it lights up does not mean it is supplying any voltage to the Robot. Almost impossible to trouble shoot them.. As a general rule, the motors don't just fail... When you first apply power to the Robot, it should move forward and then backward and then start cleaning.. If it moves at first and then quits, than usually means it has failed its self test. Does your do that or nothing at all?

Thanks,

Jim R.
It does nothing at all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.