Rusted skimmer

Maybe I was just expecting something a little lighter. I know it's going to fade too.

Reactions: Pv2
It’s like a gender reveal but for your pool. Oh the excitement !!

P.S. no matter what, that water is gonna be WET, cool and splashtastic.

• Haha
Reactions: Casey and kimkats
Pretty disappointed in poolsupplyworld that they would outsource the pool liner I bought to swimline who sent me the wrong liner!!! I received a Capri unibead 24'×48" pool liner today. I have a 24'×54" pool. I searched their site and found that they carry the Portifino liner but they sent something completely different. I have emails out to both companies. I just want to return it and get my money back. I'm going to assume that swimline is the one who has my money?

• Angry
Reactions: kimkats and Pv2
(wo)man that stinks. Is that the only one that came, or did you get both and neither works ?

Reactions: Casey
I am currently in possession of 2 liners. The golden creek which will fit my pool and be installed as soon as the weather gets nice and this other smaller capri print liner which I did not want. I am not a fan of swirl prints. Not knocking them. Just dont prefer a swirled swirly swirl print.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is a pic what they sent me. I used Google to search capri unibead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-201832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-201832_Chrome.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 34
UNREAL!!! Nope back it goes!!! Good thing you got the other one BUT they have no way of knowing you even have it!!! GUrrrrrr
Yea. Looks like poolsupplyworld took the money from my acct. It may take some time before this gets resolved.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kimkats
You can contact your credit card/bank and let them know the wrong product shipped and now you have to wait for them to re-open after everything gets back to normal. They might reverse the charge, or at least note on your account that you didn't just sit on this liner for months before trying to return it.

Reactions: Casey and mariane
You can contact your credit card/bank and let them know the wrong product shipped and now you have to wait for them to re-open after everything gets back to normal. They might reverse the charge, or at least note on your account that you didn't just sit on this liner for months before trying to return it.
Probably will be doing that.

Called credit card company and told them that I can not get ahold of the company I recieved my product from but as soon as the reopen i would be sending the product back. The guy said, this is a new issue they have not run into yet but he understands. I asked him if he could notate the acct that I called in and would be sending the product back due to it being wrong and the company being closed temporarily. He said he would and if I have any issues to call back.

I did get ahold of swimline and they said they have nothing to do with this order. Get ahold of poolsupplyworld. They are only the manufacturer. I told them in email that you sent it to me. They said this is a pool supply world issue not with them. I have the invoice that swimline sent it to me though.

• Angry
Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.