Texas61

Jun 19, 2019
Texas
I have an intex ultraframe pool with the powder coated metal frame. It’s 2 years old and I’ve noticed areas of rust at the top where the tubes connect to the plastic joiners. Anybody know what I can do to keep them from rusting through? It is not salt water. Thanks.

Lots of discussions like that floating around lately. Many in your position do their best to manually sand the surface rust, then spray a protective product like Rustoleum or something to help slow it down. Hope that helps. Others may have more ideas. Thanks for using the forum. Stay cool! :swim:

I have an intex ultraframe pool with the powder coated metal frame. It’s 2 years old and I’ve noticed areas of rust at the top where the tubes connect to the plastic joiners. Anybody know what I can do to keep them from rusting through? It is not salt water. Thanks.
I think that’s what I’m going to do at the end of the swim season. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.