Raleigh NC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Last year I had the bubblers on freeze protection and it ran for many nights over the winter. This year I'm considering winterizing the bubblers like I have done for our waterfall. Is there a good reason to allow the bubblers to run over winter? I like to have them on when adding acid to stir up the water but other than that we don't use them much.

If you can blow them out and isolate them, there is no reason to run them in the winter.
I'd use more active brushing when adding acid to mix in the water and off the area it was poured in to. I am a nervous Nelly about acid knowing its pretty heavy and can sink a bit to the bottom.

If you can blow them out and isolate them, there is no reason to run them in the winter.
I'd use more active brushing when adding acid to mix in the water and off the area it was poured in to. I am a nervous Nelly about acid knowing its pretty heavy and can sink a bit to the bottom.
Thanks. That's my thought as well. And I don't want to fight PH rise anymore than I have to. It was annoying having the bubblers run all night long but when they did I noticed the water was very clear in the morning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.