Rounding the Corner... Install Completed 7/27/13

That's gonna be real nice when you get the deck finished........."all the way around the pool"!

I wish I could go all the way around Woody! ;mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

I like how it looks! YOU did a great job! I would hire you anytime!

Kim Give that baby a snuggle for me!

Thank you! I have a lot of sweat in it! I hope it looks as good as it does in my head!

I am so excited to get her tomorrow Kim! I will definitely squeeze her for you! :mrgreen:

I was looking back at pics in my phone and that post is NOT bent like it is now! I would imagine it's drying that way?

I don't think it will be very noticeable to the people using it except me and my brother. Thanks Mac!

I have to get this deck finished! lol The newest additions to privacy have been delivered and will be going in today in time for the rain to water them in good!

Thuja evergreens. These will be going up by the road to block peepers. This one guy drives a red truck n every time he passes, He STOPS n waves! He'll be waving til these guys grow up but they are reported to grow 3ft a year!

I don't have updated pics of the deck but it still looks the same. Going for wood on Monday.

Stops and waves????? LOL At least it is a nice gesture instead of a rude one!

Will you be putting a brightly painted stick by them so they do not get mowed or run over? Might be a good idea as they are so small right now.

Kim

They have cages around them.

The watching and waving gets old Kim. I'll deal with it til these babies grow up!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh no.. I really wanted to read this thread as it sounds very similar to something I’m planning but all the pics are gone 😔!
What would you like to know? I still have some old pics in my FB acct. The house and pool are now gone due to a house fire last year right after I replaced that pool to wind damage last year. The pool was only up for 2 days when the house burnt down.

What would you like to know? I still have some old pics in my FB acct. The house and pool are now gone due to a house fire last year right after I replaced that pool to wind damage last year. The pool was only up for 2 days when the house burnt down.
I’m really sorry to hear this!! I hope that everything is back in a good place now??

I wanted to look at the thread as I’m researching and planning something which sounds very similar and I’m going to try and do a lot myself. It will be an above ground which is semi in ground on one side, some retaining walls etc. Oh, and lots of ants and gophers in the area😂.

I’ll start a thread on this with all the details and some photos and drawings

Reactions: Casey
Start a thread and tag me n I'll find pics to share for some ideas. I did not use a retaining wall but I did add drainage for a spring that popped up a few years after install.

Reactions: Novak77
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.