Jackson, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
My pool has 4 rotating jets in the main part of the pool (there are spinning jets in the step areas). 3 of the 4 rotating jets are getting stuck when they hit the "up" position and don't continue rotating unless I manually give them a nudge. I've tried opening them and making sure there's no debris in the gear mechanism but no luck. From what I can tell, these jets don't see to be too common. Does anyone have experience with them and are they worth trying to fix or replace or should I just swap them out for standard eyeball jets?

I have spinners and they do occasionally get stuck. Are all the jets spinners? If not, have you tried moving them to other locations. Sometimes jets have different strengths.

Also, one thing that can affect this action is reduced flow. If there is any blockage in the jet, that can affect the flow. If you remove both the spinners and the internal jets, you can flush out the plumbing to make sure there is nothing stuck in there.

Reactions: Triplejnj
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.