Rocky's Eazy Roller

gregch

Silver Supporter
Don't suppose anyone knows of a business that stocks spares for Rocky's reels and ships internationally? We have one that we'd like to keep in service but it needs some spares, unfortunately they're no longer sold in the UK and the only business I can find so far that does ship to the UK is in Southern California and their shipping cost quoted is huge.

I had to Google what a "Rocky's Easy Roller" was! :laughblue:
The parts list gives the sizes for the wheels.... can you go to a hardware store and just buy a generic wheel that size? The pic looks pretty generic to me? I have those same small wheels on my kitchen chairs.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: gregch
Thanks Maddie, I've spent a bit of time trying to find those wheels but couldn't easily find the right combination of thread, length and wheel size - which is annoying because I'm pretty sure Rocky's will be buying them in from somewhere. Maybe complicated because everything here is metric? I do also need a couple of other parts for it so I guess I'll either stump up for the shipping cost, or drill it out to take whatever wheels and anchors, etc I can find. (Did think it might be simpler to get a whole new roller but it's a fair bit more expensive - and in any case I hate to throw stuff in landfill if it could be made good and put back into service).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.