Robot Surface Cleaner

Apr 22, 2017
Yardley, PA
Hi All,
I get a ton of pollen and trees shedding in my pool daily. If I had a surface skimmer robot, would save me a lot of work. The only decent one I have read about is the Solar Breeze robot, but people say it dies after a few years. Do you have some other good recommendations?
Thanks.

Have you tried any products such as these:
ada8d421d031eea0d38f00c2b3b3bc87.1000x1000.jpg

It might be something less expensive to try first... I have not tried myself as I have very little pollen/tree issues.

We have had a pool skim for about 2 years now. We are at the top of a mountain and it always windy. Lots of tree leaves, pine needles , etc. ALWAYS blowing in the pool .
I am amazed at how well the pool skim works to "suck - up" all the surface mess on our pool . Its like a little black hole for our pool . Everything anywhere near it gets sucked right in . One of the best $100. investments we made in keeping our pool cleaner . The more stuff the pool skim sucks up , the less that floats to the bottom !

http://www.poolskimusa.com/

I have the Skim Doctor which, despite not being directly in the pool, works pretty well. It attaches to the skimmer basket and allows you to narrow the aperture on the supply side so it ends up sucking in more leaves and surface stuff. Difference is very noticeable (basekt fills much quicker).

I have some interest in this. Anyone else using it? Looks like the mesh is not very fine....how does it keep finer debris in the bag? Or is it pretty fine and just doesn't look like it in pictures?

We have had a pool skim for about 2 years now. We are at the top of a mountain and it always windy. Lots of tree leaves, pine needles , etc. ALWAYS blowing in the pool .
I am amazed at how well the pool skim works to "suck - up" all the surface mess on our pool . Its like a little black hole for our pool . Everything anywhere near it gets sucked right in . One of the best $100. investments we made in keeping our pool cleaner . The more stuff the pool skim sucks up , the less that floats to the bottom !

http://www.poolskimusa.com/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.