Mansfield, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Howdy! Snowflake, my Polaris p825, has been doing too good of a job cleaning and the mesh like filter basket has fine particles all in it. I actually took it in to Leslie's, under warranty, since the trouble light was flashing. It indicated low flow, yup I can see that. Anyways, Leslie's being Leslie's cleaned it all nice and pretty for me for free, and then tried to sale me their $15 natural chemistry Clean & Perfect that they used on it. I passed... Here is the link Natural Chemistry 14128 Clean & Perfect- 22 oz.

So, needless to say, I am looking for the TFP alternative. I have washed it a couple times since with just water but doesn't work to well. Any ideas?

Trisodium phosphate (TSP) and bleach. After you let that soak, rinse and follow up with a soak in dilute MA.

Get REAL TSP, not the fake phosphate-free TSP which sodium silicate. Typically TSP is found in the paint section at Lowes or Home Depot. Some states ban its sale, so if you can't find it, that might be the case and you'll have to order it online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, the MSDS indicates it's mostly water with some surfactants and lemon scent....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHA, Thanks Matt. I figured it was some good magic potion they had just brewed up. Good thing you replied quickly, I was about to go all "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" on it with Windex. (=

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.