Robot cleaner that is great for walls

adamfrey

Mar 31, 2020
atlanta
Looking for a robot cleaner that is great at climbing walls (9ft deep end) and tile line. I have a pretty open ended budget but want to avoid having to brush the pool walls if possible. Tell me if I am dreaming!!
35k gallons and 35x 20 wide free form

I have two funny corners where my Polaris side vacuum gets stuck and it never climbs the wall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 33
Adam,

My Dolphin will climb walls and clean the water line tile just fine... But.. I doubt any cleaner will get into that corner by your spa..

The problem is there is no way to tell before hand that a particular robot will work in your pool for sure.. I suggest that you check with the local pool shops and see of any of the Dolphin sellers will demo one for you..

I have this one in three pool and I love it.. Simple, on the cheap end, and works great... S200 does not have any bells and whistles, but if you like the noise, they also have the S300 and S300i.

Margaret Mills
Marina Pool, Spa & Patio
7777 West Jewell Avenue
Lakewood, Colorado 80232
303-985-0077
[email protected]

You have to call, they can't sell this model on line..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Margaret's pretty busy. I emailed and left a message. Was worth a day of waiting (in my case) since she has so much first-hand knowledge to help you pick the right model. Also her price was the best I could find anywhere.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.