Phoenix, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
Got my RJ 45 installed and working today, it’s generating chlorine just fine at 60 deg water.

It’s 3x oversized so I am going to start off at 10% since I am running the pump 17 hours a day at 1500 rpm and see where that takes me

Attachments

• E99E3D42-85B4-4D92-927E-84B6912D5E44.jpeg
    E99E3D42-85B4-4D92-927E-84B6912D5E44.jpeg
    720.6 KB · Views: 84
full

Reactions: MA5177
what are the thoughts on the cell, hump up or down, as the circupool manual shows both ways, would not hump down help keep the air bubbles from forming and keep the plates well submerged?

Got my RJ 45 installed and working today, it’s generating chlorine just fine at 60 deg water.

It’s 3x oversized so I am going to start off at 10% since I am running the pump 17 hours a day at 1500 rpm and see where that takes me
It looks like that would yield u about 1.4ppm of fc - which may be enough to maintain in cold, less sunny conditions but it will definitely need to be monitored & increased as the season progresses in sunny 🌞 hot Phoenix.
0BEA5A70-2539-4662-B9C0-89F5B5DDF812.png Great job on getting it in!

Reactions: MA5177
It looks like that would yield u about 1.4ppm of fc - which may be enough to maintain in cold, less sunny conditions but it will definitely need to be monitored & increased as the season progresses in sunny 🌞 hot Phoenix.
View attachment 392889 Great job on getting it in!
My pool is 12,500 gallons, this is a 45k gallon. I’m sure I am good for now , as the weather warms up I will be raising it as needed thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdragger88
I have a single speed pump and should not have a bubble issue, but the tinkering side of me says its seems much better to just run it with the dip, so down it stays.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
what are the thoughts on the cell, hump up or down, as the circupool manual shows both ways, would not hump down help keep the air bubbles from forming and keep the plates well submerged?
They recommended hump down for very low RPM , I can spin it over but it will be against the pipe below it. It’s doing just fine at 1500 rpm no bubbles and I can see the “clouds” when it’s generating this way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.