Ridiculously Over sized but will it work?

Aug 5, 2016
Wilmington/NC
Ok so I’ve been poking around looking for a better sand filter and pump set. While most think their old stuff should fetch close to new prices I’ve been hitting dead ends all in the pursuit of that perfect deal. While we were on vacation we were visiting some family that sadly filled their pool in years ago due to liner issues and lack of use. That being said the pump was given away quite some time ago but this behemoth is still here and ready for the taking. Wondering if this will solve all my sand filter needs for now and many years to come. 108484
Btw we will be upgrading our pool size next year to a 22’ pool. I know I’ll still need a pump to match but don’t know if it’s just to big for our size.

TIA

The 24" filter should be perfect for your present or future pool. Empty the sand out at the seller's house so you can move it. Replace with new sand in the new location (sand lasts forever but moving a full sand filter is a colossal chore). Be sure to keep the multi position side valve and be very careful cutting the plumbing off it (they are expensive to replace).

Is this a freebie?

The 24" filter should be perfect for your present or future pool. Empty the sand out at the seller's house so you can move it. Replace with new sand in the new location (sand lasts forever but moving a full sand filter is a colossal chore). Be sure to keep the multi position side valve and be very careful cutting the plumbing off it (they are expensive to replace).

Is this a freebie?
It is. We’ll have to drive 400 miles in the truck to get it but we’ll just make it another vacation lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.