Rheem 206A display out no ignition

Serious1

Silver Supporter
Jul 13, 2016
NE
We have a Rheem P-M206A-EN-C and serial number starts with 1508 so I assume it was made in 2015 when the pool was built. The display has been janky for the entire time we've had it, mostly it's just unreadable but still there. Now the display is blank and the heater is not working at all. I tried shutting off the breaker, waiting 5 minutes, then going thru mode and pressing the up arrow to see if it would ignite but no luck.

I'm not sure what part to order to replace the display and I'm not sure that fixing the display will make the heater start but it's a place to start since it's needed anyway.

Thanks ajw22.

Update: We still need the display because it's gibberish but my son who does HVAC stopped by and a wire had been rubbing on something and a fuse was blown which was why it wasn't doing anything. It's heating again but still can't hardly read the display so I'll have to get the part ordered.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.